Standard Conditions and Guidance for Permanent Candidates
- All and any business undertaken by Fusion Search Ltd (“FUSIONSEARCH”) is transacted subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set out. FUSIONSEARCH is acting in the capacity of an employment agency.
- Upon provision by the work-seeker (“Candidate”) of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae, FUSIONSEARCH shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate. The type of employment sought for the Candidate will be as detailed on the Candidate Registration Schedule.
- If, in respect of any prospective employment, the Candidate is required by law, any professional body or by the hirer (“Client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorisations, provide identification, the Candidate shall provide FUSIONSEARCH with:
(a) up to date copies of such qualifications and/or authorisations; and
(b) the names of two referees (who are not relatives of the Candidate) who the Candidate agrees that FUSIONSEARCH may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references about the Candidate.
(c) A certified copy of the Candidate’s passport or birth certificate
- The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of qualifications, authorisations, references and/or identification by FUSIONSEARCH to the Client.
- The Candidate shall immediately inform FUSIONSEARCH should there be any reason or circumstances of which he/she is aware under which it would be detrimental to the interests of FUSIONSEARCH, the Client or the Candidate for the Candidate to take up a position with the Client.
- FUSIONSEARCH shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
- The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of FUSIONSEARCH, would negatively affect FUSIONSEARCH’s relationship with the Client or is likely to bring FUSIONSEARCH into disrepute.
- The Candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director or Senior Manager of FUSIONSEARCH.
- An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the Client. FUSIONSEARCH does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign from his/her current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the client’s written offer. Furthermore, FUSIONSEARCH does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Client withdrawing the offer of employment at any time for any reason.
- An offer of employment made by the Client may be subject to the Client obtaining satisfactory references or background checks on the Candidate.